- Campground opening date: Friday, July 5, 2019 @ 3pm.
- All campers must vacate campgrounds by 5pm on Sunday, July 15th, 2019.
- Access to the campground is limited to those wearing a wristband or badge.
- Wristbands or badges must be worn at all times.
- Primitive Camping (1 tent/vehicle/tarp): $20/day Limit 4 persons to tent/vehicle/tarp.
- Family Tent Camping: $20/day (3 tent maximum for children 16 and under)
- RV/Pop-Up Camping: $20/day Limit (6 persons per RV/Pop-Up)
- Electric (Additional Charge): 110V $10 day and 35AMP $20/day
- Please note that are limited number of sites with electric hookup.
- 35 AMP electric (and associated vehicle) charges begins on Friday, July 5, 2019. All other camping and electric is charged beginning Wednesday, July 10, 2019.
- Generators are only allowed along the fence line in primitive camping areas.
- Showers Available – adjacent to the campground at the City of Okemah Swimming Pool
- Showers fee includes swimming pool access (fees & hours of operation will be posted)
- Free, rustic coldwater showers are available in the campground.
- 24 Hour Security Personnel on grounds
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Handicap Access port-a-johns on site
- No Pets **
- No Open fires – charcoal fires for cooking purposes only in an enclosed grill
- No firearms or fireworks
- Please respect song circles and sleeping campers by not playing percussion and radios loudly.
- Keep conversations 25 feet from song circles and camp jams.
- Marked Roads are FIRE LANES and need to be accessible, no exceptions.
- Vehicles found blocking any road will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Water access is available – must have “Y” hook-up. No exceptions.
- Please note: any water leaks need to be repaired immediately.
- No sewer dumping.
- No unauthorized vending allowed in campground
- No shuttle service will be provided
- We encourage recycling – please clean-up after yourselves
- Bring your own shade
- Violation of rules may result in being asked to leave the campground
* Electrical hook-ups are limited and available on a first come basis
** No pets in the campground or at any other festival venue
Nearby Pet Boarding is available @ Okemah Vet Clinic — Dr. Evans: 918-623-1166.
The Woody Guthrie Coalition reserves the right to amend campground rules and regulations. On-site staff will inform you @ time of registration of any changes.