Winner Receives: $300 Cash Prize, 3-Day Pass to WoodyFest 2018, & an Official WoodyFest T-Shirt
2018 Design Contest Winner: Cynthia Davis Wimberly, Texas
Cynthia Davis is a lifelong artist from Fort Worth, Texas. She does both commercial and fine art. Her work has been featured in print, advertising and in fine art galleries across the country. If you would like to learn more about Cynthia or want to inquire about her current projects, please contact her through Facebook @artbylakewhitney.
Elizabeth Grove, Peak to Peak. Each year during the month of July, more than 10,000 people converge on the small town of Okemah, Oklahoma, the birth place of American Folk Singer Woody Guthrie. People from California to New York City to Denmark to Scotland travel for this yearly pilgrimage to celebrate the spirit of Woody…
Design can include references to:
2018’s lyric theme: What Are We Waiting On, WoodyFest, 2018, 21st Annual, &/or Okemah.
2018 Contest Rules:
- Design should contain no more than three colors.
- Submissions can include a shirt color suggestion.
- Design must be wholly original.
- By submitting a design, you are guaranteeing that you hold the rights to everything in it and that it does not contain any copyrighted material other than “WoodyFest,” including images/copy found on the Internet.
- You must be at least 18 years old to submit an entry. If you are younger, your parent or guardian must submit your entry.
- You may submit up to three different designs, but each design must be submitted as a separate entry.
- Your design submissions must be in one of the following formats: jpeg, tif, or gif, and must not exceed 3MB.
- Photograph submissions will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to make adjustments to the winning design.
- Entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “T-Shirt Design Contest” in the subject line and include your name, address, and telephone number. (Questions may also be sent to this address.)
- ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY MAY 10th, 2018! (Deadline extended!)
- Winner will be announced in late May 2018. By submitting an entry, you agree to all contest rules.