Winner Receives: $300 Cash Prize, 3-Day Pass to WoodyFest 2018, & an Official WoodyFest T-Shirt
Design can include references to:
This year’s lyric theme: What Are We Waiting On, WoodyFest, 2018, 21st Annual, &/or Okemah.
2018 Design Contest Winner: Cynthia Davis Wimberly, Texas
- Design should contain no more than three colors.
- Submissions can include a shirt color suggestion.
- Design must be wholly original.
- By submitting a design, you are guaranteeing that you hold the rights to everything in it and that it does not contain any copyrighted material other than “WoodyFest,” including images/copy found on the Internet.
- You must be at least 18 years old to submit an entry. If you are younger, your parent or guardian must submit your entry.
- You may submit up to three different designs, but each design must be submitted as a separate entry.
- Your design submissions must be in one of the following formats: jpeg, tif, or gif, and must not exceed 3MB.
- Photograph submissions will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to make adjustments to the winning design.
- Entries should be sent to email@example.com. Please include “T-Shirt Design Contest” in the subject line and include your name, address, and telephone number. (Questions may also be sent to this address.)
- ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY MAY 10th, 2018! (Deadline extended!)
- Winner will be announced in late May 2018. By submitting an entry, you agree to all contest rules.