Rustic camping will be available at the Okemah Round-Up Club Arena just a short distance from downtown and the festival site.
All campers must have a festival pass.
NOTICE: No Pets Allowed in Campground!
Pet Boarding is available at Okfuskee County Veterinary Clinic, Dr. Evans: (918) 623-1166
- We strongly encourage physical distancing as much as possible between campsites and campers. Be respectful of each other’s space and personal boundaries.
- Campground opening date: Friday, July 8, 2022 @ 3pm.
- All campers must vacate campgrounds by 5pm on Sunday, July 17th, 2022.
- Access to the campground is limited to those wearing a festival or camping pass.
- Wristbands or badges must be worn at all times.
- Primitive Camping (1 tent/vehicle/tarp): $20/day Limit 4 persons to tent/vehicle/tarp.
- RV/Pop-Up Camping: $20/day Limit (4 persons per RV/Pop-Up)
- Electric (Additional Charge)*: 110V $10 day and 35AMP $20/day
- Please note that there are a limited number of sites with electric hookup.
- All electric (and associated vehicle) charges begin on Friday, July 8, 2022.
- Quiet Generators, along with a $10 daily fee, are only allowed along the fence line in primitive camping areas.
- Showers Available – adjacent to the campground at the City of Okemah Swimming Pool
- Showers fee includes swimming pool access (fees & hours of operation will be posted)
- Free, rustic cold water showers are available in the campground.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Accessible port-a-johns on site
- No Pets **
- No open fires – charcoal fires for cooking purposes only in an enclosed grill
- No firearms or fireworks
- Please respect song circles and sleeping campers by not playing percussion and radios loudly.
- Keep conversations 25 feet from song circles and camp jams.
- Marked Roads are FIRE LANES and need to be accessible – no exceptions.
- Vehicles found blocking any road will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Water access is available – must have “Y” hook-up. No exceptions.
- Please note: any water leaks need to be repaired immediately.
- No sewer dumping.
- No unauthorized vending allowed in campground
- No shuttle service will be provided
- We encourage recycling – please clean-up after yourselves
- Bring your own shade
- Violation of rules may result in being asked to leave the campground
- No refunds
- Be cool.
* Electrical hook-ups are limited and available on a first come basis
** No pets in the campground or at any other festival venue
Nearby Pet Boarding is available @ Okemah Vet Clinic. Dr. Evans: 918-623-1166
The Woody Guthrie Coalition reserves the right to amend campground rules and regulations.
On-site staff will inform you @ time of registration of any changes.
For further information, e-mail Jami Lucas. Please indicate Woody Guthrie Camping in the subject line.
Other nearby camping:
Excellent RV & rustic camping, prepaid reservations only. Call early.
Pine Trees RV & Trailer Park
Hwy 56 in Okemah, in the pines on hillside overlooking pond
(918) 623-7397, (918) 623-6051, (580) 212-9940
6 miles North of Okemah
Last Chance Ranch RV Resort
14 miles north of Okemah
Henryetta RV Park
14 miles east of Okemah off I-40