Festival Rules & Regulations
Welcome to The Woody Guthrie Folk Festival! We have security rules and procedures in place for The Pastures of Plenty ensure the safety & comfort of festival goers. Please help us in making WoodyFest a fun & safe place.
- Do be prepared in the case of rain
- Do visit our Food Vendors, Art & Crafts Vendors, CD Sales & Festival Merchandise tents
- Do bring chairs (under 30” in height) & blankets to The Pastures of Plenty & please remove them each evening
- Do place your trash & recyclables in the appropriate containers
- Do be prepared to have backpacks & large bags searched to keep us a safe & secure environment
- If you bring umbrellas for shade, please close them during performances
- Don’t bring alcohol, food or other outside beverages
- Don’t bring in coolers (see above)
- Don’t bring fireworks, weapons or illegal substances of any kind
- Don’t bring unauthorized, unlicensed or unapproved vending
- Don’t bring posters, banners or large signs of any kind
- Don’t bring pets
- Don’t bring pop-up tents
*For accommodations on the basis of accessibility, please email email@example.com*
All photography (and approved videography) should take place from the side aisle of the daytime venues so that views of the stages are not impeded. Our goal is to enhance everyone’s respect to both performers and enjoyment of the festival by extending courtesy & respect of audience members when taking pictures. The photo pit at the Pastures of Plenty will continue to be limited to credentialed media, & media have been asked to get their shots as quickly as possible.
Please minimize the amount of time standing directly in front of the stage.
We do not allow the recording or reproduction of performances at the festival.
The use of cameras and phones must not interfere with other fans’ enjoyment.
Thank you for your cooperation!