How do I perform at WoodyFest?
- This year’s festival is fully booked, but please contact our concert committee at mu***@wo*******.com to be considered for future programming.
How can I see who’s performing this year?
- Please visit woodyfest.com/2023-artists/ to view our 2023 line-up. Thank you!
How do I volunteer?
- Please contact our volunteer coordinator at vo*******@wo*******.com.
Do you have camping?
- We do! Please visit woodyfest.com/camping for more information.
Are RVs allowed?
- Yep! RV/Pop-Up Camping: $20/day Limit (4 persons per RV/Pop-Up). Please note that there are a limited number of sites with electric hookup. All electric (and associated vehicle) charges begin on Friday, July 7, 2023. More information is available at woodyfest.com/camping.
Are pets allowed?
- Pets are not allowed in the festival or campgrounds. Pet boarding is available at The Barking Barn, Henryetta – (918) 520-3203 – or Okfuskee County Veterinary Clinic, Dr. Evans – (918) 623-1166.
How can I see the schedule?
- Please visit woodyfest.com/schedule/ to view this year’s schedule. Thank you and have a great day!
How can I get tickets?
- Please visit woodyfest.com/tickets/ for ticket information.
Where is WoodyFest?
- WoodyFest is located in Woody Guthrie’s hometown of Okemah, Oklahoma. Maps & directions can be found here: woodyfest.com/map/.
Why is WoodyFest in the middle of July?
- WoodyFest is held annually the weekend closest to Woody’s birthday, July 14th. Lucky for you (and us!) daytime performances are at indoor venues and evening performances start at 8:30pm.
How do I become a Friend of the Festival?
- We have several options for our festival goers to show their ongoing support, with special perks & benefits! Please visit woodyfest.com/friends/ to learn more.